Friday, July 17, 2015

Do you love Class Dojo?


I am so excited to let you know that there is an amazing feature being revealed on Tuesday about ClassDojo! You are going to love it! 

Being a Class Dojo Ambassador, I get inside information about what will be coming out and when. I wrote a blog post earlier about this awesome feature but I released it too early.. OOPs My excitement got the best of me! So those of you who read the post already know what will be revealed on Tuesday. Those of you who didn't please check back on Tuesday for the revealing of this awesome new feature!!

I have to say that the Class Dojo team listen to teachers and do everything in their power to make the program work the way we would love it to.

So check back on Tuesday to see what they have added for us!!!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment